
This was our first night out after Joseline was born. We went to the Army Ball. It was fabulous. Mostly it was just really fun to dress up. The food was great, too! I have to admit, I think Russ’ hair is a little short in this picture. He looks better with a little more hair, but we just cut his hair that night, so it hadn’t had a chance to grow in a little more. We splurged and bought pictures. Just the 5x7 and some wallets. It sure was fun!
I borrowed the dress from a friend since I was missing the top to the only modest formal I own 8-o
The Powers watched our kids! Hooray! Joseline did well, but apparently didn't want to take her bottle. The little stinker! She eventually took one of their bottles, so she didn't starve. But she is a little stinker.
We have agreed that we should do things like this more often.
So it seriously looks like you two are cutouts in front of that flag. It's kinda funny. Hehe, but so very cute!
ReplyDelete