When we replaced our camera and Vincente saw me going camera crazy, he decided that he wanted to be a little photographer, too! So he found our old horrible $20 camera and started mimicking Mamãe. Wherever I went, he would go with his little camera. Whatever I tried to take a picture of, he would as well. Whatever position I assumed to take each picture (crouching, laying down on the bed/ground) he would also assume. It was hilarious. And way cute.
Since Joseline was the main subject of my photo shoot that morning, Vincente decided he was going to take pictures of her as well. If I tried to take a picture of Vincente, he would tell me “No, take picture of Joseline!” (It’s also really funny how he says her name in English. If he says it in Portuguese, he can pronounce it just fine, but in English it gets all mushy.)
![]()
This is adorable! I love little Vincente!
ReplyDelete