Friday, January 8

they could be brothers

DSCN1295

DSCN1297This semester I got to watch my friend’s little boy while she took some classes at MPC. It was great that Vince got to have someone to play with. Well, let me tell you. These two boys … were a handful. Either one of them are great little boys, but you put them together and suddenly it’s like the world is one big UFC fight!! My goodness. All day long it was “Vince did this…” “Ethan did that…” and crying and fighting and yelling and screaming. They had a good time, though. It was just rough on me!!

We went to the aquarium with said friend and her boys and at one exhibit, Ethan and Vincente were standing next to each other. Of course, two little boys of their temperaments cannot be within arms reach of each other without a little pushing match starting. So inevitably, they started shoving each other. I think it’s because Vince was calling the sea dragon a sea horse, and of course Ethan, being older (and apparently more informed) corrected Vincente, which frustrated him, and then starts the shoving. Some lady standing near by asked me if they were brothers. Ha. I wish. Then I could smack both of them on the head, instead of just my kid. :) Just kidding, of course. But really. Geez, it’s like they never stop.

And then I snapped a few other cute pics on our walk to the park. So here they are for your viewing pleasure.

DSCN1301

Does this picture make my thighs look fat?

 

DSCN1291My sweet baby girl  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!