Joseline signed her first word!! Well, she actually been doing it (inconsistently) for a few weeks. We’ve been trying to teach her “mais” (or “more”) and she has been clapping occasionally to say “mais.”
Last night we were eating pizza with friends and we were trying to get her to sign “mais” for more pizza. She would clap, and then once when she was clapping she suddenly stared at her hands and pointed both fingers and touched them together.
I ran to get the camera in case she did it again.
She didn’t.
So here is a picture of another baby doing the sign. Removed said picture since I caught her on camera.
Joseline was way more cute. She was staring sooo intently at her little fingers, making sure she got it right! It was awesome! I promise to post a picture of her signing as soon as I can get one.
I can’t believe I never got a picture of Vince signing anything. And he did a LOT of signs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!