Tuesday, May 10

Little Slugger

Because I just downloaded these pictures from my camera today, and we have a T-ball game tonight, I thought I would share our little slugger:

Running home -

DSCN4860

With “coach” -

DSCN4868

And would he be a man (or a jock) if he wasn’t caught adjusting himself?DSCN4870

I promise that I wasn’t trying to get this shot! He moved his hand just as I snapped the picture. I think it’s adorable.

T-ball is certainly fun. No stress, just fun, every gets a chance to hit, everyone gets a chance to “catch” (and by catch I mean, hold up their mitt, then after the ball sails past them, or falls 4 feet in front of them, run to pick it up, and throw it at – er, to – a teammate, who then throws it home), no strikes, no outs, just fun! And the last kid up to bat hits a home run by default (so all the kids can come back in and the teams can switch).

The worst drama is when two kids run after the same ball when they are playing on the field. And then there was the kid that did somersaults to second base. And the one who skipped first base altogether and decided he’d go straight to second. The fun that is 4-year-old T-ball.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just love little Vincente! Him and Russ look SOO cute in the 'Coach' picture. Gosh, my nephew is so cute...he probably takes after me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the Russ and Vince shot. I think you should frame that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's grown up SOOOOO much since the last time I saw him! He must love T-ball. I know I did when I was his age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahah, funny shot, he's a boy for sure :) And I also love that picture of Vince and his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, if Vince is learning Portugese and Spanish you can not deny him some soccer time! :) He is sooo adorable and BIG! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!