Saturday, November 19

Blogging Marathon

Picture 46Okay – Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, and I am still a blogging slacker. But in a desperate attempt to get at least somewhat caught up before the holidays, I am going to spend the next 30 minutes while my bread is rising doing some intense blogging. Hopefully I’ll be able to type out some descriptions to go with my pictures, but I’m not promising any great spelling or punctuation, just to give you a heads up.
By the way, in an effort to keep our events in some kind of chronological order, I am back-dating the posts. However the front page will have links to the posts, so if you follow the front page you shouldn’t miss anything. So head on over there to get the links to the posts I will be posting today.
My goals for today (these will be links if I am successfull!)
-Puerto Rico
-Denver
-Ward Campout
-Park City
-a few random pictures here and here
-liberty park with the Wilde child and his mama
-a new restaurant we found
And I think that will be it for today. Then tomorrow I hope to get the rest of my pictures organized and then published.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!