This is a list of all the things I want to do once I graduate:
- make lesson plans for homeschooling from pre-K to 6th grade (in progress)
- learn Mendolssohn's concerto in E minor
- scrapbook the rest of the pictures and scrapbook stuff I have (in progress - I'm actually scanning all my paper scrapbook stuff to do digital scrapbooks instead)
- perfect my homemade roll recipe
- learn how to make a homemade cake (from scratch) (DONE)
- work on my website
- work on the Werner line - make a "Werner" Family History website (in progress)
- make Java games for kids
- qualify for all Suzuki Teacher training (by sending in audition tape of Mozart concerto)
- complete Suzuki Teacher Training Books 1-2 (at least)
- workout every day (DONE! Well, you know, I do the best I can with two kids - but I work out a LOT more than I used to!)
- take gutar lessons
- scan all the rest of our random paper stuff and organize it on our computer (in progress - all I have left is a bunch of letters - but they're all in storage right now, so this will have to wait until the fall/next year)
- start digital scrapbooking (in progress)
- make homemade whole wheat bread
- play outside (football, soccer, ride bikes, etc etc) (DOING!)
- sing silly songs (DOING!)
- cook (breakfast, lunch, dinner) (LOVE DOING THIS!)
- play instruments (DOING!)
- READ! (DOING!)
(updated May 30, 2010)
Amen!
ReplyDeleteWhat great great goals Becca and you have accomplished so much :)
ReplyDelete