Friday, July 3

Potty Training Part II – Day 1 continued

Alas, we are almost finished with day one of potty training. Unfortunately, Vincente didn’t have a bowel movement today yet – which means he will probably have one before he falls asleep. Which means that he will need to stay up until he has a BM (unless he passes out before that).

As I type this, he is sitting on the potty. Unfortunately, he’s using potty-training as an excuse to keep getting out of bed (even though he’s in a Pull Up). We’ll see what happens.

If he would actually have a BM during the day, then I wouldn’t be letting him get out of bed 100 times a night.

Perhaps we will have to start implementing the 2-times out a night rule (thanks, Trisha!) but probably not until he starts self-initiating pottying.

As it is, today was a lot less crazy than I thought it would be. And way more successful!

Three cheers for potty training! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!