Friday, March 19

Staying Afloat

DSCN2009

I love this picture of Vincente. I love the boats behind him, the still water, and the fact that the sun is too bright. :D

There is so much going on in our lives right now. There is a new adventure around every corner, and I’m trying not to get too stressed out about everything. We’re loving pretty much everything that is going on, and the kids are growing up so fast! I have been a total slacker with taking pictures of the kids, but I will start again.

I have come to the realization that I don’t do anything if I don’t set a goal to do it. I am going to blog once a week every week for the next six weeks. (Trying to start a habit, here!) Each blog post will contain at least one picture from the previous week. This will keep me taking pictures. I really wish I had a DSLR and some cool lenses and flashes. Some day.

I’ll probably try to post every  Sunday. I need to come up with a better blog theme, too. Actually, I really love my theme (the present), I just need to better define the theme. So I’ll work on that the next six weeks – defining the theme of my blog. Don’t forget to follow the “front page” blog so you can be notified when I update this blog.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!