Friday, February 18

Potty Training Vol 2 Issue 1

Three #1's in the potty, one #2 in the potty, and three #1 accidents on the floor (two on the carpet - Adam and Christy, Penny is now officially forgiven...) already off to good start - although I did try quitting twice, Russ kept talking me back into it. That little girl can hold her pee entirely too long. She would go for over an hour without going pee. Silly girl.

I'll update again tomorrow and hopefully post a picture.

I'm just ready to be done with diapers.

For a little while, at least.

-- Post on the go

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with it!!! Haha...to bad you can't crate train humans like you do dogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that she can hold it is a a great sign! Hang in there. Will she be 2 or 3 this spring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't started yet...she recognizes it, but I haven't really had much energy to try (she's only 19 months, though...so I'm thinking of waiting til this summer or fall to really start trying...we'll see with the babies coming how it goes!). Hope it's going well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's awesome that she's already done that well. I won't go into my potty training problems... I wish they could just train themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!