
We originally started with Joseline back in February, but she was too stubborn (and I too impatient) for it to work. Maybe if had been more patient.... Anyway, the important part is that we had brains enough to stop. And then life happened (a LOT) and we had brains enough to know we should wait until things got a little less crazy (that is, we waited until I got a little less crazy - but that is another story entirely).
Now we're back at it - and we decided to do it kind of randomly yesterday.

So far (about and hour and a half) we're already to the timer phase - I set the timer for 10 min (I started with 15, but after she went to the potty herself(!) once before the timer rang I shortened the intervals to 10 min just to make sure it wasn't a fluke). I think she just wanted a cookie...
No accidents (yet - I'm prepared for it to happen, but crossing my fingers that it doesn't).
This second time around has been easier than Vincente ever was!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I've started - and stopped - potty training with Abigail. I know she is ready - she goes on the potty already - but I am not ready to do this with three little kids and one going through the worst phase I have ever seen in my life. so we'll get back to potty training later. I'm glad yours is going so well. That is always a relief.
ReplyDelete