Sunday, May 20

Scouts and Pancakes

Our ward does an annual pancake breakfast fundraiser for the scouts. It seems like Russ is always busy on the weekend of the breakfast (ah, a job – both a blessing and a curse). So I end up taking the kiddos myself.IMG_1263

Can’t beat all you can eat pancakes, eggs, and sausage (well, maybe if it was all you can eat bacon instead of sausage. Mmm… I love bacon…)

IMG_1261

The pancake breakfast was the day after Vince had his little run in with the couch. It was also the morning of the last West Jordan Symphony rehearsal for the spring. Obviously we skipped orchestra and went to the pancake breakfast instead. Probably a good idea since I don’t really feel like cooking much when I’ve been at the hospital all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!