Thursday, June 18

A New Age – part II

image70 Now here is Joseline’s post. She is getting SO BIG! It’s amazing how time flies when they are so little and growing up so fast. She laughs now. Full out gutsy little laughs. It is so cute. And it’s not very hard to make her laugh. She talks and talks and talks. Russ’ company is playing softball and at the game Tuesday night she spent most of the time talking to her blanket. It was adorable. She loves being out at the ball games.image45-1 I took these pictures of her last night, but the camera was being all freaky, and they originally looked like this:image68

AH! Anyway, I discovered that changing them to sepia fixed the crazy coloring.

 image60We love our little Joseline – almost 3  months old! Time is going by so fast here. I can’t believe we’ve already been here for nearly 6 months. That doesn’t seem like a lot of time, but that’s almost half of our stay here! I love being here, and Iimage65 love the friends we’ve made here. I’m glad that we’ll still get to know these friends when we move back to Utah. Hooah, UTARNG!

 

1 comment:

  1. They are growing up so fast sis!!! They are going to be soo independent when we see them! Joseling is DARLING! I can't wait to meet her! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!