Wednesday, December 30

Beach Babies Part I – Sand Sans Sun

As you probably gathered from the title, we went to the beach on a day when we thought it was going to be sunny (well, it was sunny when we left for the beach!) and then wasn’t. But we had fun anyway. Here are a bazillion pictures from that day. They were all so great I couldn’t pick!

DSCN1539 DSCN1445 DSCN1454 DSCN1455 DSCN1456 DSCN1464 DSCN1467 DSCN1470 DSCN1477 DSCN1478 DSCN1483 DSCN1487 DSCN1489 DSCN1497 DSCN1500 DSCN1502 DSCN1504 DSCN1508

This picture deserves some explanation… I told Vince that we were going to get into the water (I meant… wade in the water). I turn back to pick up pebbles, and the next thing I know, Vince is at my elbow, “Will you take off my shirt?” he’s asking me. What? I turn around to tell him “No” and realize that he has completely stripped down to only his shirt (the only thing he doesn’t ever take off by himself). So this picture is me frantically carrying him back to our blanket where he had left his underwear. There were people all around. Oh my goodness, how embarrassing. Well, he gets naked to get in the bath tub, I guess he figured it was the same thing!

 DSCN1510 DSCN1515

This picture needs a comment as well – there is a little crab exoskeleton on that rock I am holding up. It was kind of cute… and creepy… and a little gross.  DSCN1518 DSCN1529 DSCN1536

2 comments:

  1. Oh Vincente! That is classic. What a cute little white bum:D Love your babies they are just TOO cute! They must take after their Aunt Mary or something...hehe...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vince has developed some serious calves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!