Friday, December 25

Christmas Part V – On Christmas Morning

I wake up bright and early… DSCN1433

On Christmas morning, we did just that – woke up bright and early. Well, not exactly bright – but early! Joseline and I have matching ribbons for our hair now!!

DSCN1441We had friends over to spend Christmas morning opening presents – the Wildes. It was a fun time and we ate yummy scones and played with Christmas presents all morning.

 DSCN1437This is cute little baby Ethan wearing Joseline’s santa hat. Of course, his head is about twice the size of Joseline’s, so it didn’t fit very well! And Ethan loves Russ. Of course, most babies love Russ. But Ethan loves Russ, and Russ loves Ethan, so I guess the feeling is mutual. Look at that cute little chunk of a kid!

 

DSCN1435

I guess we wore them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!