Saturday, December 5

I am a Builder

DSCN1309

DSCN1319Vincente’s new favorite pastime is building with his blocks. Russ and I help occasionally, but he has become really good at building towers himself. We use all his blocks. The letter blocks, the IKEA blocks, the little shape sorter blocks. He knows that the triangles go at the top to make a roof. Well, I guess they don’t have to, but for him they do.

DSCN1308Here you can see two towers. The one on the left either Russ or I started, but only the first two layers. Vincente built the rest, decorations and all. Like I said, he is getting very good. The one on the right Vince did all by himself. That’s probably why it doesn’t have a very good foundation. Wow, you could get all kinds of allegories from that one. “The Allegory of the Building Blocks” – I think I’ll have to write a post about that someday.

   DSCN1316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!