Okay, so I’m doing something I’ve never done before – and probably shouldn’t do since this blog is private and not many people follow it.
But I’m doing it anyway!
Wednesday Wanderings is now a Meme!
“What’s that?” you say.
Well, it means that you can now participate in Wednesday Wanderings. If you do something cool that you want to share with the world, do a Wednesday Wanderings post on your own blog, and link up to it here in the comments! Then we can all read each other’s cool Wednesday Wandering-ness.
So, how do you participate in Wednesday Wanderings?
1.) Go somewhere cool (it can be free)
2.) Take pictures and write about it on a Wednesday. Make sure to include the ratings found below (You can make your own stars, or use mine – I’ll post links to all the pictures).
3.) Post the “Wendesday Wanderings” button on your post.
4.) Comment on my Wednesday Wanderings post with a link to your Wednesday Wanderings, I’ll come by and read it and comment, and it will all be one big happy blog meme!

I am not very diligent about blogging but I will bite and join you in Wednesday Wanderings!
ReplyDelete