Wednesday, March 2

Casey Jr

DSCN4457

Probably one of the kids’ favorite pastimes is playing with the trains. Well, only if we are playing with them.

These wooden tracks are my favorite. Our collection is a mod podge of Ikea tracks and trains, Target tracks and trains, and a few random trains we inherited from friends and family.

Mostly Russ is the one that plays trains with the kids. He’s the one who plays most “pretend” games with the kids, too. I’m just not as exciting. But I do enjoy building train tracks with the kids, and towers. More than that, I enjoy being with them and seeing their personalities, and watching them learn and develop.

I wish I had new exciting things to report about our kids, but mostly they’ve been doing the same old, same old. Joseline tries to talk more, so that’s good. Vincente loves the daycare at the gym, and Joseline finally went yesterday without screaming as I left. Last Thursday I took the kids to the gym daycare, and Joss cried when I left them, and Vince cried when I picked them up. That’s just about how it goes with them.

The pump class is amazing. The instructor is fabulous and upbeat, and the class is at the same time on Tuesday and Thursday, so I get to do pump twice a week and then run the other days (although… I haven’t really been running much because it’s been so cold, and I can only run so long on the track or the treadmill).

I’m doing yoga on my own at home with some good yoga videos I found on YouTube.

It’s nice to get back in shape… and boy do I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!