That cup wasn't in there until just before I snapped this picture.
And tonight, the cleanliness of the sink was all Russ' doing.

From tonight:
Here are all the dishes from tonight. Russ' family came over for dinner, and just after they left, my sister and her hubby came over with their adorable dogs, and we ended up playing with puppies instead of cleaning up. I did load and start the dishwasher, so it is mostly just the dishes in the sink. But this is part of moving my mountain - not being scared of doing the dishes the next morning.

So tomorrow I will move this mountain.
Posting these pictures is good for me. It's really keeping me accountable for my attitude about keeping my house in order.
I should do this more often with other habits I want to form.
Do you read Fly Lady? I read her emails every morning, but I'm not following her guidelines quite yet ^_^
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flylady.net/ There's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about :)
ReplyDeleteHow's the fostering process going? Today I looked at MO's website (and then on AR's website) at the adoptable children and it brought tears to my eyes. So many children who are abandoned, abused...who need loving homes. Anyway, hope all is well :)
Not only do I know her - she sent my parents a bunch of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University stuff! Ha ha. Anyway, I've read her website, and the book she bases her stuff off of (Sidetracked Home Executives - a FABULOUS book, and one that I identified really well with).
ReplyDeleteThe licensing process is... going... Since both Russ and I lived in so many different states in the past several years, we have to get specific child abuse registry checks in each state (on top of the background checks... not sure why they aren't just the same thing). Anyway, a bunch of paperwork, so it is taking longer than we thought it would, but we're getting there! We're still VERY excited!