
It wasn't actually as hard as I thought it was going to be. Once I started thinking about it in terms of 'moving a mountain' - and having faith to move that mountain, it became quite easy. I jut went to work.
The best part? It only took me about 5 minutes. And doing the dinner dishes (I loaded plates, etc right after, and rinsed the pots and pans) only took about two minutes. I think this mountain is going to be a lot easier to move than I thought it was.
And to remind myself of how to think about those dishes in that sink, I put this up on the cupboard by the sink:

Does it seem weird that I am exercising faith to do the dishes? I don't think so.
What mountains do you have that you think you might be able to move just by reminding yourself that if we have enough faith we can move mountains?
-- Post on the go
How about enough faith to keep the heart soft and malleable? That's the mountain I'm moving.
ReplyDelete