Wednesday, June 20

Goof Balls

This is my last post for tonight. I got strep throat somehow (my hunch is there is a little guy running around my house with sores on his face that are quite likely strep themselves. We shall see). Anyway, I should be sleeping, but I really wanted to make good on my promise to get the blog a little more caught up. I sill have so much catching up to do it’s ridiculous. But I can spend all day tomorrow doing that because… well, I have strep. So I’m going nowhere. With nobody, which means the kids will probably watch a lot of TV. And jump on the trampoline.

And there just might be a little bit of this goofiness -

IMG_1249           IMG_1247

Scratch that.

There will definitely be lots of this goofiness.

One of my greatest challenges as a mother? Teaching my children how to actually take some things seriously. At least.

1 comment:

  1. I love the goofiness! And I sure miss being able to be around them to be a part of the goofiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!