I have no clue where to even begin. I can’t believe I have been so bad at blogging our family stuff. I have no real excuses, but the fact that I have been blogging like a mad woman over at My Soul Delighteth probably has something to do with it.
That and the fact that I was teaching our co-op preschool every few weeks, coaching soccer, and teaching a toddler Mommy and Me piano class every Monday. Life got busy.
And I like to read. Reading = I don’t do anything else.
Lately I’ve been reading BYU Devotionals, Women’s Conference talks, General Conference, blog articles, etc and I get a little … consumed. I have been blogging a little bit about all the things I have been studying, but most of the thoughts are still either in my head or in my little composition notebook that I carry around. Writing out my thoughts has always helped me process them.
I have pretty much nothing to do tomorrow so I am going to make a goal to do some marathon blogging on the family blog. I was going to do that a while ago but I got distracted.
If you don’t follow the front page you should so you can get updates, since when I blog past events I usually back date them so they show up in the right order on the blog. I will post on the front page when I actually post the old post, and I’ll link to it so you don’t have to go find it.
Get ready for a Rowley Family Marathon! Woohoo!
Yay! I've been checking every week or so, and I am always disappointed when there isn't a new post to read. You stopped blogging just when I moved across the country. :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for the updates.