Wednesday, June 20

Who Knew

At my yearly vision appointment a little over a year ago my eye doctor said I was a little farsighted and that if I was having trouble reading I could wear a light reading prescription.

Which was fascinating, because I had just been thinking about how my head hurts after I read for a long time, and sometimes my vision goes blurry when I am looking at things close up (not just words… like when I’m making PB&J’s… weird, right?).

Well, I showed up at my yearly eye exam this year and he asked if I ever got that prescription filled for the glasses. Umm… nope. But my vision was definitely not getting any better.

So I finally filled the prescription.

And now I have reading glasses (which I am only 50% good about wearing…)

I need to take a picture of myself in the same position as my late brother, Ross, so you can really see the resemblance. I’ve always thought that I looked like Ross more than I look like anyone else in my family (a female version of him, I’ll say).

IMG_1238RossP1010031

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!