Wednesday, May 5

Memory

I just got my double pack of 1GB memory from the nice UPS man today! My computer’s memory has doubled – hoorah! And now I can run all my programs – including PHOTOSHOP! Look out, world, here comes the mama’s photoshoppyness. I am pretty much thrilled.

Too bad it’s too late to start playing around. I need to eat dinner, and then alas, tutor online. Since the AP Calculus exam was today I’m hoping that I won’t have a whole lot of tutoring to do. Not that I don’t love tutoring. It’s just that I don’t feel so wonderful today, so I would like to just take it easy all night.

I’m really excited to start playing with my photos. I’ll probably start taking more pictures of the kids once I learn how to really enhance them with Photoshop.

And I’ll probably start scrapbooking a lot more, and playing around with photography crafts.

Speaking of photography crafts – remember that family tree craft I was telling you about? I’m coming up with an idea that has to do with using photoshop.

I’ll let you know how/if it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!