Tuesday, May 25

Strep A+

It has come back to haunt me, laughing in the face of antibiotics.

I'm fighting it off with 3000mg of vitamin C, orange juice, herbal infusions, glutathione accelerators, water, and lots of PRAYER. Too bad Russ isn't around to give me a blessing :( I could sure use one right now.

Oh yeah, and last night I couldn't sleep, so I called his voice mail to feel like I was "talking" to him... But he doesn't even have it set up with his voice, so instead I had to listen to the weird voice mail lady tell me that "########## is unavailable"

Then I just sat there listening to the silence on the voicemail like he was there sleeping next to me.

It helped a litte, but I still miss him, and this lack of communication is unacceptable. If we're going to pay $39/mo for Internet, he better be emailing me every.single.day.

Punk.


-- Post on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!