Sunday, May 23

The New Do

Before my hair met Christopher:

hairbefore

(this photo was actually about a month and a half ago, so my hair was probably a good 1/2” to 1” longer than this – yes, my hair grows that fast)

After my hair met Christopher:

DSCN2718

  (the tan is from the 5K + 1K I ran yesterday. I didn’t even realize I got so much sun. I’m just grateful the kiddos didn’t burn, because we totally forgot sunscreen! I can’t wait to see my skin at the end of the summer! Basically I’m going to be hott! ;)  )

So there it is. Becca with a short “do.” It’s bee, I dunno, 12-13 years since my hair was this short. I just don’t really care for the short do’s. It’s still just long enough to pull back into a pony, too! A very very short pony, but a pony, so pulling it back to run and workout won’t be a pain.

Bring on summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!