Tuesday, June 1

Singing in the Rain

DSCN2741

It rained on Thursday.

A delightful, warm summer shower.

And of course we went outside to enjoy it.

DSCN2760After several years in places that don’t know what “warm rain” is, we were grateful to enjoy playing in the rain. Vincente and Joseline thought it was the most fun they’d ever had! Joseline just couldn’t resist stomping in the puddles (hooray that she walks now!) and how could I deny her the pleasure and sensational party of playing in the rain in her clothes!

 

 

 DSCN2761 DSCN2744Vincente loved the rain, too. That picture at the top is Vincente “being a bird” or maybe it was a dragon… either way, flying through the rain was much cooler than just dancing!

DSCN2750And then, of course, he wiped out running into the garage with his croc-clad feet. Just for future reference DSCN2748(as if I didn’t know this already! shame on me) garage floors are usually very smooth concrete… and when wet get very slippery. DSCN2754He got some love from Grandma so I could keep snapping pics of Joseline’s cuteness (and Vincente’s sadness).

 

 

DSCN2763

(the biggest puddle they could find. Of course it was right next to an oak tree, so Joseline proceeded to munch on acorn tops. Yummy treat… yeeah) DSCN2770(washing off after the rain – my little bath babies!)     

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I've enjoyed warm rain maybe once or twice in my life. Here we're just trying to get the rain to STOP and summer to start. I guess it's only JUNE!!! Perhaps I shouldn't be so demanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!