Thursday, June 24

Stability

I just wanted to check in so people know that things are stable (ish) right now.

Things will be okay for the next few days, and the hope is that they start getting better.

I got to Skype with my brother yesterday.

It was a sweetmoment for me in a sea of bitter days.

I will write a post about the houses we put offers on, at the very least. I may even post about the wedding reception and all the blessings my (Werner) family has been receiving (but I may just say that we have been receiving them). We have such great family and friends – all of you are really appreciated. I hope you know how much your love means to us.

I will also be posting a book review on my healthy living blog – A Word of Wisdom. I’ve been reading the book In Defense of Food and it has been fabulous, so I’m itching to write a review. I’ll try to get that done before we leave for Arizona next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!