Wednesday, July 21

All Dressed Up

One of our favorite games to play at Grandma’s house is dress up! Grandma has a HUGE chest full of dress up clothes, jewelry, shoes, hats, and more! Our project for the next few weeks is going to be making some “boy” dress up clothes (knight outfits, dragon wings, dinosaur tails and claws, and cowboy suits). Vincente’s favorite costume is “King Richard the Lionhearted,” complete with fairy wings.

Like I said, we’ll be getting some dragon wings in that box soon.

DSCN3098

King Richard the Lionhearted... Fairy?

complete with scary dragon roar

DSCN3099 Joseline just likes to do what everyone else is doing. And she LOVES necklaces and shoes. Shoes. This child is more obsessed with shoes than any adult woman I know. You wouldn’t know it from this picture, but I promise – she loves shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!