Tuesday, July 27

Oh, What do you do in the Summertime

We have been doing so much lately, that I have just not had the time (or energy) to post all the pictures on our blog. I hope to have our family website up and running by the end of the year – it will contain our blogs, photo albums, and scrapbook pages – ha, that’s another story entirely. I really am working on those. I’m about half way done with Vincente’s title page. Ha ha. That means about 48 more pages to go before I am finished with his and Joseline’s first year books. Better get on that! Especially since I said I wanted to finish them this summer... er. We’ll see.

What do we do in the summer time?

Just take a look!

Vincente likes to draw with Grandma on the whiteboard-

DSCN2956

He also likes to take pictures – I’ll feature his photography one of these days-

DSCN2959

 DSCN2965

We go to weddings (three to be exact – Megann, Christy, and Jessica) -

DSCN2966DSCN2970DSCN2982DSCN2984100_3338100_3332100_3347

It wouldn’t be summer without the swimming pool – our favorite place to be during the day-

DSCN3094DSCN3075DSCN3072DSCN3084DSCN3071DSCN2961

 DSCN3089 

We visit the parks (Pinnacle Mt here) -

DSCN3048 DSCN3045          DSCN3052

We make homemade pizza – and cookie pizza!

DSCN3354 DSCN3357 

DSCN3347DSCN3352 DSCN3349 

Vince likes to race cars:

DSCN3405  

We take road trips with the cousins -

 IMG_0362

We roll our ankles running -

IMG_0365

Vince does impersonations of Alakay from Madagascar 2 (in his underwear...) -

IMG_0386

We have puppet shows at The Wonder Place -    

IMG_0387

Thanks for checking out our summertime fun!

What do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!