Tuesday, September 21

Canine Candids

pictures of the kids with the puppies at 6 weeks old
(the breeder’s husband was taking pictures of the puppies that hadn’t sold yet, and offered to take these pictures of our puppies with the kids)
IMG_6378

Joseline: “Mamãe! Save me!”
Lucy: “What did I do?”
IMG_6398

That’s better! Best friends in the making!IMG_6421 Me with a little puppy head in my lap. DSCN3533

Their favorite place – the A/C vents – especially in hot ArkansasIMG_0036DSCN3565DSCN3563


Lucy’s favorite game is soccer. Doc likes fetch (when Lucy doesn’t steal the thing he’s fetching – she likes to run after stuff, but doesn’t like to bring it back to me... mostly she likes to pester her brother)
IMG_0058

Left: Lucy (I think) panting after running around outside
Right: Doc and Lucy sleeping in the car on the way to their Vet appointment

IMG_0061IMG_0104

Doc sleeping on my computer desk while I Skype with RussIMG_0081

Joseline loving on Жесткий. I think it’s pronounced something like “Schoitska” – but the a is like a a/e dipthong type sound? Maybe. I’ll have Russ come in and give you the phonetic spelling. Жесткий mostly enjoyed playing with the puppies. Mostly.IMG_0092

Vincente playing with the puppies around 8/9 weeks old

Lucy stopping a soccer ball. She is really good at this. I want to take her out to a big field and kick the ball as hard as I can and see if she can stop it. If she can catch it, she can stop it. I want to teach her to play soccer. That would be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!