my pre-Andrews days
Woohoo!! Congratulations! I'm curious though. Are you guys going to become foster parents AND have a newborn?
So confused since you insisted that you weren't in the last couple of posts. And it is also April fools.....If you are then Hooray for baby number 3!
Hmm...I am unsure about this one!
So are you or aren't you?
If you really are...CONGRATS!!! If this was a joke pretty good! I told my parents I was pregnant last Fool's Day and my mom believed me for a while. ha
Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!
Woohoo!! Congratulations! I'm curious though. Are you guys going to become foster parents AND have a newborn?
ReplyDeleteSo confused since you insisted that you weren't in the last couple of posts. And it is also April fools.....If you are then Hooray for baby number 3!
ReplyDeleteHmm...I am unsure about this one!
ReplyDeleteSo are you or aren't you?
ReplyDeleteIf you really are...CONGRATS!!! If this was a joke pretty good! I told my parents I was pregnant last Fool's Day and my mom believed me for a while. ha
ReplyDelete