
It's Vincente's birthday today. He was born at 0047 on April 4, 2007. (that's 12:47 am, for all of you non-military folk) 47 minutes away from being an April Fool. The silver lining to my long labor and 2 hrs of pushing? My baby wasn't born on April 1.
We're not pregnant (yet) and not actually trying (yet) and those of you who thought we would call and tell before we posted it on the blog are right - we will ;)
Love to you all!

And happy birthday to my April Baby who is not a baby but a 4 year old who will be playing tee ball this spring, rides a bike (with training wheels, but I think that won't last long), is learning to do a front flip on the trampoline, an can sing all of the lyrics to 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's and You're Amazing by Bruno Mars, not to mention the Primary songs (in Portuguese), and insists that he speaks Portuguese (and he really does sometimes!!)
PS - my friend was telling me that this month she will have been married for 4 years and I thought "Wow! Four years is a LONG time to be married!"
In June we will have been married for 5 1/2 years. Which must be like an eternity if 4 years is a LONG time. Here's how my brain thinks about stuff: when I was getting married at just over 19, I thought that I was a little young for a bride, but coming out of BYU it wasn't that bad. And I didn't even think twice about my age when our 5th wedding anniversary came and went in December (probably because it was around Christmas time and it usually catches me off guard). But now, I remember that I am only 24, I have a 4 year old, and I've been married for over 5 years and suddenly I feel too young for all this. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my husband and my children. We have an awesome family and I am excited to share it with more children - whether fostered, adopted, or biological (and the last one won't be happening for another year or so, and I promise not to announce it on April Fools day! ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
And here I was all excited. (But I didn't read either post until today...but that one first.)
ReplyDeleteThat makes me think, that Bella is 3...AND A HALF. It seems like forever ago, and not that long ago at the same time!
Happy Birthday to Vince! Hope you all are doing well.
PS...technically, I suppose that Standard Time, his birthday would be Apr. 1st. He he! But don't get me started on my daylight savings rant.
ReplyDelete