Life is pretty good right now. We’ve finished all the preparations for our foster care license, and have our home study scheduled for next week! I think it will go really well, and hope that we will be approved for a license soon so we can get a placement. I am so anxious to be a a foster mom!
My new normal has been working out pretty well. I love my kids, and I love just being with them, and I love my pump class at the gym, and I love that we can go to the indoor pool any time we want, and I love that the weather was warm enough for us to go for a walk and jump on the trampoline. I love that our dogs are living in their run again so that we can grow a lawn in the backyard. I love that my tulips are budding, and soon we’ll have tulips all over our front yard. I love that my husband is a sweet heart and that we have experienced so much growth in the past five years (both personal, and as a couple).
I am grateful to live so close to my little sister, who I adore more than pretty much anyone on this planet (after Russ and my kids), and who is amazing and selfless.
I am excited for my parents to come visit this summer and see our new house. I am grateful to be homeowners (even though it means we spend more time at the home improvement store than at home!) and I am grateful for a reasonable mortgage, little debt, a little savings, paid-for cars, food storage, and a handy husband.
I am grateful for my talents, my abilities, and my desire to improve them. I am grateful for my callings, and the opportunities I have for growth. I love to read, and I am grateful for all the good books there are to read – there is so much to learn!
Well, I didn’t expect this to turn into a thankful post – I just wanted to write something on the blog today, and post that adorable picture of my Mini-Me and me, and talk about how wonderful life has been lately.
Hopefully I will be updating more often. If I don’t write here, chances are I’m still posting over on my scripture study blog, or my preschool blog. So go check those out if you can’t find updates here.
When I post on the blog, I send a feed to Twitter (follow us!), which sends a feed to Facebook (friend me!), so all the posts will show up on both, not to mention any blog reader you have.
Have a great Wednesday, and I will, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!