I will probably post a few more Birthday posts about Vincente. Mostly because he is awesome, but partly because his birthday is on General Conference weekend, so it has been a little stretched out.

Really I am just posting today to share this adorable picture of my little boy. He is so grown up!
We are having a birthday party for him today at the Rowleys, so later I will be posting birthday pictures from my camera.
And I will be posting about General Conference either later today or tomorrow. It was amazing, to say the least.
For those of you who listened/watched - we are doing foster care because we want to be enrolled in Parenting 505. So far, we've only had Parenting 101. If you didn't listen/watch, go listen to the Sunday afternoon session. And I'll be posting more about that talk on my scripture study blog (My Soul Delighteth) once the transcripts are available.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
loved loved loved loved that talk today! I'll have to download it from offline just so I can study it before the May Ensign comes out.
ReplyDeleteHappy (Late) Birthday, Vince!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I cannot believe you are old enough to have a kid his age either. Time is passing so quickly.