(click play for the drum roll)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Christy
@ The Blog She Will Eventually Create
Okay, so she doesn’t have a blog – yet. But she wants one, so I’ll help her with that. And I promise I didn’t pick her because she’s my sister! Vince really did draw a name (out of an IKEA pot, no less). And he picked Christy. So there you have it, folks, the winner of my first ever giveaway!
I had so much fun thinking about all the people who entered and what I wanted to do for each of them that I am sure I will have another giveaway soon. Maybe when we move into our new house. Maybe in conjunction with moving to our new domain name (maybe both!)
So there you have it – Christy, we’ll be in contact to get that blogger header done for you! And I’ll post it here on my blog for all you to see (and drool over).
Love to all!
And if I drop off the face of the blogging planet for a while, here’s why. I will do my darndest to keep posting (because it’s good to be distracted) but I’m facing this problem where I feel unreal if I talk but don’t talk about what’s happening, and I don’t really want to talk about what’s happening, so I just don’t talk.
Makes for a pretty silent Becca. You should have seen me dodging people at church today. Mostly what I need is good big hugs. No words. Just hugs. So if you see me and wonder what to say, don’t say anything. Just hug me. Maybe let me cry for a minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!