Name that movie.
Last night, after putting the babies to bed, I heard Vincente and Joseline... Joseline? ... coming up the stairs. Wait a minute.... Joseline was in her crib. My first thought, “Maybe Vincente helped her out.”
Put her back in bed and found her pack and play full of pillows and blankets (from Vince’s bed). Okay, she climbed up all the pillows and got out. Fine.
Fast forward to this morning.
Julia dropped off her twins, and we came upstairs because Vince and Joseline were still sleeping.
I hear someone at the bottom of the stairs. Vince, surely, has heard the girls, and has come to play with them.
Joseline?! What!?
So now I’m curious to see how she gets out of her bed. I go back to put her in her bed, and Vince is still asleep. Okay, fine, no accomplice. She’s a malandra all by herself.
I coaxed her to get out so I could get some pictures. Halfway through, she got stuck, but fortunately all her fussing woke Vincente up, who willingly obliged.
Here’s to hoping my not even 17-month-old malandra doesn’t make this a habit.
*me making a grumpy face*
ooo Brenden started getting out of his crib last month too. How scary? These crazy kids!
ReplyDeletethat is too funny! she took her time walking and now she is wasting no time climbing!
ReplyDeleteframe number 3 is the one that gets me. I don't know if I could do that. I'm lucky. Joshua is 3 and he still can't get off a regular mattress on the floor. Well, of course he's CAPABLE, he just doesn't do it... even to go to the bathroom. I guess there are ups and downs to everything.
ReplyDeleteThe funniest part about these photos is that they are slightly blurry. If you turned them to B&W I think they would look just like security footage. :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, the movie is Finding Nemo.