Friday, August 6

PofE – Try, Try Again

So, Goal #1 was a total fail.

It’s been a long week.

Full of emotion and stuff. Probably the perfect time to be journaling. But, you know... I’d rather be talking to my hubby.

In order to make Goal #1 not a complete failure (and to redeem myself), I will repeat Goal #1 this week. Even if my life is horrible and the sky is falling, I will write in my journal this week. Will will will.

And start my personal history.

 

The prologue will start like this:

“There was a mother who felt like a complete and utter failure. Every day of her life.”

Hopefully the ending will be happy.

 

PS – Remember to enter the GIVEAWAY!!

PPS – I love when you comment on my blog. Really. Feel free to comment whenever you like!

I read all of them, and try to respond most of the time!!

So please, tell me what you think of me – and don’t sugar coat it ;)

2 comments:

  1. you know what, I think a lot of mom's feel like they are failures. But most are not. You are not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for blog-stalking our family! We love to hear from you!